1. How to download? Watch This Video: Click Here

Basic Ali | The Most Famous Comics in BD || Part 1

Discussion in 'Comics' started by banglapdf, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Sharier

Sharier Member

Please remove the download link. While I am flattered that people download my works, its also horrifying that my readers are killing my profession.
    I am not against downloading PDF books by authors who are dead or whose books are not reproduced in our region. But I am alive and kicking.
    I make some negligible money from drawing cartoons and making books. I am not a millionaire and people will not give a shit if I suffer from poverty. Every time you download you are actually taking away the market. And soon I will be relegated to not making any books anymore.
    And if you really appreciate my works, please buy the books. They are widely available, and you can order them through Rokomari and those types of portals.
    Thanks

2. akbarmehedi123

akbarmehedi123 New Member

You Need ToRegister To See The Links

Please remove the download link. While I am flattered that people download my works, its also horrifying that my readers are killing my profession.
    I am not against downloading PDF books by authors who are dead or whose books are not reproduced in our region. But I am alive and kicking.
    I make some negligible money from drawing cartoons and making books. I am not a millionaire and people will not give a shit if I suffer from poverty. Every time you download you are actually taking away the market. And soon I will be relegated to not making any books anymore.
    And if you really appreciate my works, please buy the books. They are widely available, and you can order them through Rokomari and those types of portals.
    Thanks
    Sharier bhai ; Bangla PDF apner boi er bikri kamai ni borog apner boi er free te amon publicity kareche Je amra India theke apner boi er proti aagrohi hoyechi abong kolkata book fair theke apnar boi kinechi. Er aage to jantami na Sharier ke ??? Ar basic Ali ki jinis?Ba layli ke.?Babu ke?Amra ekhon obbosai Rakomari theme aapnar boi kinbo. Er jonno bangla PDF ke dhonnobad deowa uchit.

• Palspal

Palspal New Member

Dear Sahrier i am a resident of westbengal and i started reading your books from lyli to babu and basic ali. in one sentence your works are just wonderful.if you are creating these (dialogues and formation of situations) on your own then i will place you in my most favorite and top 3 cartoonist. Though i have downloaded some of your works, I am gonna buy your books as these must not be only kept in soft copy but the true fun is in hard copies,and these clever short spanned comics are really great to watch in hands. Though its quite not possible for me to buy your books as i searched for these and went through a big NO. So i will give you a suggesion please try to sell yhese in amazon like online portal ,it might give a delivery to my place.

• rukshana rafiq

rukshana rafiq New Member

Ami basic alir download link ta passi na please download link ta din amr khb dorkar p please

• Sajal Basu

Sajal Basu New Member

Will request Admin to please delete this thread, why keep this thread and just give publicity for no rhyme or reason?

• naoshin

naoshin New Member

ami ki r pabona boi ta? download link deleted on the request of writer bolteche.....:( :'(

afnan jawata likes this.